1. TRIM YOUR WICK
Trim the wick to 1/4 inch before initial lightning to prevent a big and unstable flame.
2. NO MEMORY RING
It is normal if the full melt pool is not achieved in the first couple of burns with our candles. Our candles don't have a "memory ring" which means no fear of tunnelling as long as you burn your candle for 4 hours at a time.
3. KNOW WHEN TO STOP
Do not burn your candle longer than 4 hrs at a time.
To prevent the candle from being too hot and unsafe stop burning when there is 1/4 - 1/2 inches of wax left at the bottom of your vessel.
4. KEEP AWAY FROM DRAFTS
Keep your candle away from drafts, flammable materials, children, and pets.
5. REPURPOSE YOUR CANDLE VESSEL
When you use up the whole candle, that doesn't mean it's the end! You can repurpose your empty candle jar and put it to use further.
Take a picture and tag us on social media!
1. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL-listed electric warmers allowed for wax melts.
2. Do not leave unattended or in reach of children and pets.
3. Do not add water to your warmer.
4. Do not leave your warmer on for extended periods of time.
5. Do not place your warmer on/near flammable items/surfaces.
6. You can reuse your wax melt until the scent has faded.